Discover where walking can take you this Walk to Work Week, 12-16 May.
Our annual free workplace walking challenge is a fun way to get some healthy competition going between you and your colleagues, and get you feeling all the benefits of walking more as part of the working day.
Take part and win an iPad
Everyone who creates a profile on the Walk to Work Week website will be entered into our prize draw to win an iPad! See terms and conditions.
|Create your profile
for Walk to Work Week
Get some healthy competition going
In May 2013 workplaces around the UK logged over 80,000 miles for Walk to Work Week, and we reckon that together we can do even better this year.
- Log your walks to see how they all add up to burn calories and save CO2
- View live workplace and team totalisers and leaderboards to spur you on
- Count all your walking, whether it’s to work, at lunch or for a meeting
- Get competitive with your colleagues and take part in individual and team activities
- Raise money for your favourite charity
Walk to Work Week takes place as part of Living Streets' National Walking Month, when we encourage everyone to take to their feet and discover the benefits of walking. Find out more about National Walking Month.
Start spreading the news with our free resources
Or download a handy zip file containing all our National Walking Month promotional resources.
Get some healthy competition going with our fab products
Order value packs of the key items for workplace coordinators and participants, or purchase items individually with prices starting from as little as £3.