Find out we work with to create safe, attractive and enjoyable streets and get more people walking across the UK.
Workplace sponsorship opportunities
Your company could benefit from positive association with a charity that promotes sustainable travel and healthy lifestyles.
By choosing one of our Gold, Silver or Bronze sponsorship plans, you could benefit from:
- Promotion on our website (average 12,000 hits/month rising to 28,000 during National Walking Month)
- Inclusion in our e-newsletters (c12,500 subscribers)
- Mention through our social media platforms (over 3,500 followers through Twitter and Facebook)
- Logo and branding on our pedometers, t-shirts and other merchandise
- Engagement with people through online walking challenges which will directly be promoted to participants of Walk to Work Week.
We will work directly with you to ensure our partnership achieves your strategic objectives. Together, we can encourage healthy, sustainable lifestyles.
Help us to make walking the natural choice, which in turn will reduce carbon emissions, improve health, reduce congestion, reconnect people with their local communities and support sustainable local economies.
Download a Walk to Work Week sponsorship pack here and please contact Annabel Swanston on email@example.com for more information.