Walk Doctor events
Walk Doctor events are a popular way of engaging any audience you wish to reach and inspiring them to make walking a more prominent part of their lifestyle.
Our "Walk Doctors" are Living Streets specialists who are available to consult with your staff / customers / members of your community on their walking habits, identifying barriers and prescribing solutions to encourage walking. This can be delivered at your premises or in a public space such as a town centre, depending upon whether you are aiming to engage your staff, your customers or the local community.
Walk Doctor events:
- Give personal advice on how to fit more walking into everyday lifestyles
- Hand out “walking prescriptions” and supporting literature to help individuals stick to their goals after the consultation
- Increase health, wellbeing and motivation of employees and/or the public
- Are a fun, engaging and inspirational way to encourage people to walk more
- Provide you with reports on common barriers to support you in remedying underlying problems
Prices start at £2,000 - contact us with your requirements for a bespoke proposal tailored to your needs.
To find out how a Walk Doctor event could work you, contact Richard Mullis, Public Sector Development Manager, on...
Phone: 020 7377 4909
You can also read our case study about how our Walk Doctors helped BSkyB get their staff walking.